Wednesday, October 15, 2014



I am Dina Maharjan. I am studying for a master’s degree in rural development from Patan Multiple Campus, Lalitpur, Nepal. I hold a bachelor’s degree with mass communication and journalism as majors from Nesfield International College. I have more than seven years of work experience in the field of communication. I have an excellent sense of prioritization and am good in time management. I am also capable of multitasking and I possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. I have a positive attitude and am willing to listen to criticism, because I believe that this can help me to improve in my work further. I also translate English text to Nepali and vice versa and I have a personal interest in photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

house hold insurance

Sample Text

protecting consumers

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget